Friday, August 5, 2016

A woman is spying as she bathes without wearing a swimsuit...


This is the month of june. It's very hot.Three little boys come home from school.

On their journey, they run along a beautiful property with a swimming pool where one bathes completely naked lady.

Naturally, the three boys stop to the zieuter. But suddently, and without warning, one of the three boys runs away.

While the other two fall too .

The next day, he still beautiful, and they found young lady about to bathe still naked.

Just like the first day the little Sebastian, runs away.

On the third day, the  young  lady is still there. this time, the two friends decided to do something as soon as Sebastian pretends to escape, they catch.

-Hey! What's the matter? You're afraid of the naked girls?
-No.No. It's not that. Except that my mother told me that if I was watching a naked woman too long, I could turn me to stone, and I feel already become quite hard.



No comments: